Dear Computer
I hope you have forgiven me for abandoning you this past week. I know you like it when we we check in on our blogging friends, our forum friends, our facebook friends and anywhere else that makes us smile.
Have you forgiven me for making your chips and motherboards strain at the excessive use of Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint? And then allowing Boo to strain you with her learning to read game (Blame those Kewl Girls for that), at least she followed up with some mundane games (even if they drive you insane)!
Then of course we have deserted you all weekend. I promise to make it up to you over the next few days and let you visit with all our friends.
Who (and where) will we start?
Plots
10 hours ago

5 comments:
Apparently, you started with me. And I am a) flattered and b) pleased. Thank you.
Believe me, I understand.
Oh, I am sure your puter will get over it - so long as a postcard or two is sent every so often.
LOL - I hear you sister ...sorry i've been away for a while too.
Hope all is well for you & Boo
Lou - Ummm yes, of course I started with you ;)
Melody - I hope you are using your time constructively... a few nanna naps and a bit of nesting etc
Jeanie - Darn, the postcard... I didn't have time to buy the stamp ;)
Trish - We are well, hope you and the men of your life are too :)
Post a Comment