He is absolutely stunning, Lani.Lots of ((hugs)).Alxxx
Many hugs to you.xxxx
*smile*A big hug for you too. (HUG)
Beautiful Lani, just magic ♥Charlotte's rose is yellow too xo Trish
Al - He is stunning isn't he :)Rhubarb - CheersMelody - *smile*Trish - The original rosebush died at my old house, I planted a new one here a few months ago and this is the first flower x
That's a BIG, BEAUTIFUL flower.
How beautiful.Beautiful boy,Beautiful flower,Beautifully written.
You Warrior Mums amaze me.Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.xoxo
So truly gorgeous - you are really home now.
Lou - A BIG, BEAUTIFUL flower on a tiny bushTiff - *smile*Sammi - Friends of Warrior Mums are pretty amazing too :) xoxoJeanie - I think so :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
He is absolutely stunning, Lani.
Lots of ((hugs)).
Alxxx
Many hugs to you.
xxxx
*smile*
A big hug for you too. (HUG)
Beautiful Lani, just magic ♥
Charlotte's rose is yellow too
xo Trish
Al - He is stunning isn't he :)
Rhubarb - Cheers
Melody - *smile*
Trish - The original rosebush died at my old house, I planted a new one here a few months ago and this is the first flower x
That's a BIG, BEAUTIFUL flower.
How beautiful.
Beautiful boy,
Beautiful flower,
Beautifully written.
You Warrior Mums amaze me.
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.
xoxo
So truly gorgeous - you are really home now.
Lou - A BIG, BEAUTIFUL flower on a tiny bush
Tiff - *smile*
Sammi - Friends of Warrior Mums are pretty amazing too :) xoxo
Jeanie - I think so :)
Post a Comment