Once upon a time (maybe 20 years ago) there were two party girls. Despite the fact they partied hard, they spent twice as much of their time working out, instructing in the gym, teaching aerobics, personal training and educating people on healthy lifestyles!
There was always trouble, or at the very least a very big story where these two were concerned. Enough stories there to outsell 'Bridget Jones' and to know that she is probably not a fictional character.
Despite all their similarities, they were like chalk and cheese. One was less confident, though very secure in her sense of self and independence, the other despite an abundance of confidence was extremely insecure within herself. This one constantly sought security, acceptance and affection from others. To the extent of abandoning the friendship.
Fast forward about 10 years and the prodigal friend returns. Despite the hurt and abandonment caused, forgiveness came easy and the party girls are back together, much more tame than in their previous lives but definitely more chalkier and cheesier!
Plots
10 hours ago

11 comments:
"Chalkier and cheesier" LOL! - LOVE it!! Best 'once upon an ending' I've heard in ages.
It's so nice when friend are reunited : )
Ahhh... but are the differences the same as twenty years ago? The thlot pickens! xoxo
Chalk & Cheese. Like Cagney & Lacey.
Oooo....I can relate to this (of kinds)....
oh come on, I want to hear more!
what a happy beginning (again) for you ... I heard this today - not a happy ending but a happy beginning.
I got back together with a friend two months ago -through FB of all things.
♥
Al - Nothing like a good ending :)
Dina - Yes, nice and DANGEROUS!
Fe - And when the vodka kicked in 'thlot pickens' and a few other messed up words and slurs could possibly have been heard!
Lou - We are way better looking and cooler than Cagney & Lacey ;)
Melody - *evil, knowing laughter* he he he
Rhubarb - I really don't wish to incriminate myself at this early point in my blogging life ;)
Trish - Its nice to reunite especially when you really do miss the other person
oh, that sounds so nice that you can forgive & forget and come together again.
Bet there's lots of goss-swapping ATM :)
Post a Comment