This, along with 3 or 4 Cadbury Mini Eggs (you know those yummy shell coated ones) is the sum total of chocolate consumed in our household today.
My excuse is that I have a medical test on Tuesday and cannot eat chocolate (or just about anything else) yesterday, today or tomorrow! Lucky for me I'm not a big chocolate fan, but I have stashed away some of those Mini Eggs and a white Lindt Bunny destined for devouring Tuesday afternoon.
Boo doesn't have an excuse. Despite a decent sized haul from the bunny this is all she has managed... all day! This piece and the rest have been carefully packed into the fridge and will probably still be there next Easter. She just never eats more than a bite of chocolate.
The child is just weird!

8 comments:
Oh darn - what are you going to do Mum? She is going to miss out on all those special chocolate nutrients!!
Definitely a hoarder in the making. Or she just doesn't really like chocolate. My 8yo hates chocolate. Not sure where he gets the chocolate-hating gene from - not me, that's for sure.
Jeanie - Maybe I'll imbibe all those special chocolate nutrients on her behalf ;)
M - I think she's a hoarder (the biggest ever). She still has a vast quantity of M&Ms in a jar from last November :o
I admit I'm a chocolate hoarder but not of the same caliber as my daughter!
Funny, I wonderif it will change as she gets older. Meanwhile, a little more for you after Tuesday!
Rhubarb - There is a lot for me as Boo decided she doesn't like chocolate... except for mummy's special white Lindt bunny! Ho Hum :(
Ooh, and affordable white chocolate is hard to find! You can't blame her for following in your footsteps though. :)
Lin - I had to scoff the rest of the bunny before she found it again :)
My eldest is like this - we've still got a heap left. And his Christmas advent calender ? I threw in the bin half-eaten - just wans't interested.
However, the little one is a garbage-guts :)
Post a Comment