Go on you can add it together... I might be 40 today, but I don't feel a day over 21 (most days) so its no drama. It just sounds so O-L-D.
Boo had a crack of dawn (9am) Fairy Party that we had to attend this morning and then we've been rushing about all day. Thankfully my mum took Boo for a couple of hours this afternoon, so I could do all the last minute stuff.
I lost a day or so during the week with tooth pain *sigh* so I had more to do than I had planned.
Tonight I'm having 50 of my nearest and dearest around for a party. If your over this way in a few hours, don't forget to come dressed as your favourite 80s celebrity!
Must away, big hair to create!
Note to self for future good ideas - DO NOT PLAN AND HOST OWN PARTY!
Plots
10 hours ago

10 comments:
Oh happy happy birthday! I hope your party goes down a treat. I expect photos up on your blog tomorrow!
Happy Happy Happy Birthday Lani!!!
I hope your party is wonderful, and that you wake (late) with out a headache!
And don't get depressed... 40 is the new 30 (or so I'm set-on believing)...
xoxo
Happiest Days to you dear one :)
And I agree with Fe - 40 is the new 30 so rock on babe :) le xoxo
Happy 21st ;) birthday dear Lani.
I hope you are having a wonderful time right about now WA ...10.29pm in Sydney.
Warm hugs and I hope you got a stash of pressies.
I wondered if the party you mentioned earlier in the week was your own.
40 is fab.
I missed organising my own 40th party being that the babes were due to be hatched so I didn't plan anything.
We spent the day with the week old hatchlings, came home for 60min had a quick dinner at home (mum cooked) and then back to my bestest present ever.
So comment box tells me it is about 8.30pm across the desert ...hope it isn't as hot there for your party.
It's so hot here 42c or 107.6 in Fahrenheit ! Total unbearable ! unless you have air conditioning
Happy Birthday!!!
I adore being in my 40s... hope you celebrate properly and get to stay cool somewhere...
Hugs
BB
PS I did the same thing (planned and hosted my own party).. I was crazy tired but happy. A wonderful kind of tired.
It's here (http://bushbabe.blogspot.com/2008/01/how-to-tell-if-you-are-getting-fat-and.html) if you haven't already seen it.
Happy Happy Birthday! Hope you had (are still having?) a fantabulous birthday party!! Can't wait to see all the 80s celebrity pics. :)
xoxo
Happy birthday for yesterday!! I hope the hangover is better than it was in the 80s!!!
Happiest of birthdays to you!
Hope you had a great time at your party.
Post a Comment