Well here it is Post Number 100
I started tentatively not really sure how long I'd stick with it. After a previous stint blogging a couple of years back, the continuation could have gone either way.
Along the way, I have made some wonderful friends, and have even met a few of you in real life.
Occasionally I like to look at how others may stumble across my blog! Sadly there is a lot of Googler's out there clicking over my stat counter looking for Gorgeous Boys, they must be sorely disappointed when the link opens and presents them with a photo of dogs *hee hee*
I shared the stories of both my children in My Intertwined Children series. I always feel sad that there are numerous searchers looking for information on Trisomy 13, nuchal translucency and chorionic villi sampling, and unfortunately there really is nothing here on this blog that is helpful to them.
I've shared snippets of our lives, happy moments, sad moments, and had a few whines along the way. And because you are all still here reading, I'll keep blogging!
Plots
10 hours ago

8 comments:
Good on you!!! I am very glad you have kept going and will continue.
Well done on your century Lani
I hope you keep on going too.I ♥ your blog
Please send your Trisomy 13 families searching for support and resources to the Living with trisomy 13 site as weel as USA SOFT
http://www.livingwithtrisomy13.org
http://www.trisomy.org
both sites have the links to many support resources for trisomy 13 families.
Blessings,
ThereseAnn, mom to Natalia full t13, 8 yrs.
Please send your Trisomy 13 families searching for support and resources to the Living with trisomy 13 site as weel as USA SOFT
http://www.livingwithtrisomy13.org
http://www.trisomy.org
both sites have the links to many support resources for trisomy 13 families.
Blessings,
ThereseAnn, mom to Natalia full t13, 8 yrs.
Congrats on 100 posts! I'm so glad you started again with it and kept going, or otherwise we wouldn't have met. :)
Looking forward to the next 100 snippets of your life. xoxo
So! Here is to the next 100 posts :-)
So glad to hear that - you would be missed, here, should you stop. <3
Good, because I love reading!
Post a Comment