Remember the tooth that narrowly missed out on a root canal, here and here? Well it got better for short bursts of time before
Now it is cactus, and requires a root canal. It's excrutiating and my face is swollen. It hurts to even talk (if anyone wants to get a word in todays the day)!
I am on antibiotics with which I am not supposed to drink alcohol. I explained that would be an impossibility with my hosting a party on Saturday and all. So I need to take antibiotics from today and then get the roots whipped out on Friday, stop taking the antibiotics and just hope they won't make me sick with alcohol on Saturday!
Oh Joy!!!

6 comments:
Ow Ow and Ow. You POOR thing.
Sending you loads of sympathy. I really hate tooth pain. Can you tell?
xox
Darnicles!!! Good luck (and avert, ye horrid dentist reminders)
ouchy you poor thing and a party to prepare for too !
How is Boo enjoying the quiet ?
Ouch! You poor thing! And with the big shindig coming up on Sat. :( Hope the antibiotic plan works and you are allowed to "numb" the pain at the party. xoxo
Fe - Thanks for your sympathy. Tooth pain is the pits!
Jeanie - Darnicles!!! What a great word :)
Trish - Boo doesn't like the quiet! Lucky two doses of antibiotics and regular Nurofen and Panadol have dulled the pain and allowed for comfortable talking ;)
Guera - Hopefully after the roots are removed on Friday, I will be pain free on Saturday!
Uhhhhhhh, good luck the pain isn´t that bad. Yikes!
Mine still greets me, though it´s "dead"...
Hope you can enjoy the party!
Post a Comment