For Boo there is one more sleep to Big Kindy orientation.
For me there is one more sleep to a mini-break (as the English like to say) down south.
For Boo there is one hour at the much longed for Big Kindy. She has been desperate to get there since we got back from Abu Dhabi. Tonight she is even more desperate because her best friend went there today, and she misses her *awwww*
For me there is a few days R&R. Away from the endless Excel analysis to finish off last quarters work, and away from the mind numbing 'cutting, copying and pasting' of documents in preparation for this quarters onslaught of work!
Gee I haven't even had a chance to read your blogs at work this week!!!
An update on the social life of party girl, Boo. She arrived home from daycare with another three party invitations yesterday!
Was she happy?
NO!!!
Why???
Best friend got four invitations!!!
Apparently Boo and BF are the most popular people to invite to your party!!!
Plots
10 hours ago

11 comments:
Whew, time runs, huh? Big Kindy!
Ack, I hate Excel. Cause actually Excel is working with me rather than the other way round! :-(
Sweet dreams, both of you :-)
I LOVE the new pic on your banner!! That is gorgeous!!
Love the new header photo!
Have a great mini-break and I hope Big Kindy lives up to all the expectations! :)
Oooh - big kindy (and the social quagmire it brings) - how excitement!!
Enjoy your days off.
Awww. She's just too cute!!
divine pic - dancing yes ? hope the big day goes fab :) le
What a party girl she is!
This must be the 3yo program in kindy? How many hours will she go? Very exciting! I'm sure she'll love it. And be adored by everyone there too. :)
TSC - Welcome! Lovely to have you here :-)
Iris - Yep Big Kindy is way more exciting than Christmas was, and of course a lot more fun than Excel *smirk*
Al - I love the new pic, too! When I get time I'm planning a colour change!!!
Guera - I hope Big Kindy is as wonderful as Boo expects it to be!!! :-)
Jeanie - What??? There is more to the social quagmire than daycare brought about????
Lou - I think she's fairly special 97% of the time!
Le - Yes, it's a toddler jig!
Orientation was fab... fingers crossed Kindy stays that way.
Lin - Boo LOVES a good party, especially when its a grown-ups party!
Ssshhh, it's daycare masquerading as 3-4 year old kindy!!!
How cute on little Miss Popularity - I hope she is enjoying her big day at Big Kindy. She will have stories to tell tonight.
I detest end of each quarter - good luck !
We have 2 more weeks before kindy starts again in QLD.
Such a big adventure!
Trish - She LOVED Big Kindy :-)
Rhubarb - A few more weeks until 'real' kindy and school start here too. Boo's kindy is actually privately run and doubles as daycare.
Post a Comment