Six months after realising where her slightly older friends disappeared to from daycare.
Two months after her birthday, and knowing you move to Big Kindy when you're a big 3 year old.
Two weeks after Christmas of counting down the days in desperation.
Four more sleeps after Big Kindy orientation (if you can count last night as a sleep because from 2am to 5am someone wanted to know constantly was it time to wake up for Big Kindy yet?)
The day finally dawned...
Apparently, it was fantastic except someone bit her belly button and it hurt A LOT - I'm not surprised with the teeth marks that have been left behind.
For clarification, Big Kindy is a private 3-5 year old kindergarten which is run by the same company as her previous daycare, and still offers the same care but with a kindergarten program.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a lovely long weekend of beach and pool swimming, feeding farm animals and generally just chilling out in Busselton and Dunsborough.
Boo enjoyed finding abandoned sand castles for demolition!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woohoo, I won!!!
In all the festivities, I forgot to mention I won a DVD from over at Semantically Driven.Thanks Jen :-)

4 comments:
Hooray! Well done Boo!!
I hope Big Kindy proves as spectacular and wonderful and Boo expects :-)
How does someone bite someone's belly button??? Kids, aye.
Glad she's so excited about it!
Yay Boo!
Ivy and Noah can't wait for their first day of preschool. We are counting down the days now too.
Al - Big Kindy is great fun. They don't tell you when to go the toilet, they don't wipe your face, you can get your own drinks... I think being allowed to be more independent and resposible for your own things is what Boo's finding most enjoyable.
Lin - Said child is apparently notorious for this behaviour and not many of the older kids will play with her anymore which is why she is now befriending the newer kids!!!
Tiff - Ivy and Noah will love it I'm sure. Even if they can't have bags with zips ;-)
Post a Comment