And she (? over here it´s male) had every right to do so!Back here the moon will freeze with a blank look - it´s minus-temperatures!
Cool. A big smiley face in the sky!
Ours looked far more stretched than that!Apparently last chance at the face until 2026.
It was great wasn't it?
I saw the funny moon but I missed the smile - very cute capture.
Iris - Keep warm :-)Lou - Very cool!Jeanie - So your saying, it is better over here in the West? :-)Guera - It was great. Your pic is better than mine!Trish - Shame you missed the smile from above
Very cute...she must have been watching you put Boo to bed.
It was great, wasn't it? I photographed it too, it was too cute not to.
Megan - I think she was :-)Rhubarb - It was gorgeous!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
And she (? over here it´s male) had every right to do so!
Back here the moon will freeze with a blank look - it´s minus-temperatures!
Cool. A big smiley face in the sky!
Ours looked far more stretched than that!
Apparently last chance at the face until 2026.
It was great wasn't it?
I saw the funny moon but I missed the smile - very cute capture.
Iris - Keep warm :-)
Lou - Very cool!
Jeanie - So your saying, it is better over here in the West? :-)
Guera - It was great. Your pic is better than mine!
Trish - Shame you missed the smile from above
Very cute...she must have been watching you put Boo to bed.
It was great, wasn't it? I photographed it too, it was too cute not to.
Megan - I think she was :-)
Rhubarb - It was gorgeous!
Post a Comment