
Everything today looks like mountains...
Huge mountains, with very steep, slippery slopes!
These mountains look insurmountable...
They exhaust me emotionally and physically, just thinking about how to tackle them...
Mostly they are really mole hills, one is truly a mountain, and a small few are only hills...
They remain untackled because its all to hard today!
Maybe tomorrow, I'll start with some tentative baby steps?

9 comments:
aww (hugs) I know the feeling.I am thinking of you Lani.
You are on the right track ...think babysteps.
One day at a time too.
(((((( big hugs )))))))
Start with those babysteps, but don't forget to put your climbing gear on. Just in case.
xoxox
Okay - don't know what's going on, but then, if you wanted us to know you'd have been more specific.
That said, you have the right idea for tackling issues - baby steps. One foot in front of the other, one step at a time. One minute at a time. One hour. One day. One at a time.
And a big (((HUG))) when you need it.
Oh, seesh, hopefully the next steps will be easier, once you started!
Hugs from here, too!
Nothing is eaten as hot as it´s cooked - guess that´s a German saying, but maybe fits in here also.
Ya know, what is the big deal about mountains? I love foothills myself. Nice and safe. No need for oxygen.
Oh, well you are dealing with someone who doesn't so much have a fear of heights as more a total disdain for the concept of falling off the edge.
The best ever invention is a rope. Take a rope.
I'll keep you company down the bottom today.
Maybe with two of us we can stare the mountains back down to mole hills.
And stomp on them, too.
To All - Thanks for your thoughts.
I have skirted around the mountain, and the mole hills have reverted to mole hills, and look like they can be tackled with ease again!
Nothing in particular out of the usual, I just got overwhelmed... even the grocery shopping and unpacking the dishwasher looked like mountains the other day!
Hugs, Lani,
I know that feeling.
*sigh*
It has been my feeling of late too. Everything has slipped.
I hope today is better and the next and the next.
Tiff - You have a lot more on your plate than me! I definately think its this time of year, too! (((Hugs)))
Post a Comment