Sunday, November 30, 2008

Alien's Abducted My Child

To the aliens who have abducted my child,

Can you please return the original model. The model you have replaced her with is truly hideous. It does look exactly the same as the original, but this one

  • whinges and whines too much for my sanity
  • is a red, wet mess as a result of extremely frequent tantrums
  • embarrasses me by throwing tantrums in public places (the old one didn't)
  • will not go to sleep, and has nocturnal wanderings
  • does not do as it is told
  • does the extreme opposite of what it's been asked
  • will endure time-out, after time-out, after time-out with no effect
  • spits (which disturbs me immensely)
  • is very messy and leaves a hurricane like trail in her wake
  • pushes all my buttons, all day, every day

I could go on, and on, and on....

I would appreciate very much if you can speed up your experimentation, and return the original ASAP, otherwise this one may not last until Christmas. That, or I may go insane!

Yours Sincerely

Lani

This may also have something to do with the fact that I am extremely hormonal??? Thankfully tomorrow is a daycare day!

8 comments:

jeanie said...

I am sure kids can read hormones and they react unconsciously - pity they didn't become angels when we most needed it, hey?

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

(Hugs) - not you too. !
I think they took my boys as well ...

Anonymous said...

I think they've taken my two at times too. We have to hunt them down!

Melody said...

Well, when the aliens return your child, can they return mine too? Mine has been missing for about a week now.

MissyBoo said...

Jeanie - I am sure they know the hormone levels!!!

Jen - Bring on the nice children!

Aliens - Please return Trish's twins, Guera's girls, and Melody's nice child too.

Debby said...

You actually will survive it. So will she.

Anonymous said...

When they return the original Boo, can they also give back the original Noah and Ivy?
Please, before these new creatures kill me.

MissyBoo said...

Debby - Are you really, really sure?

Tiff - Will try and secure the release of your toddlers as well!