Excuse my previous rant. I can't promise this will be any better, I'm still moody and irritable (bugger the hormones).
I decided to work slowly today. My aim was to read blogs, and Tweet.
Bzzzz!!!
Darn government server has blocked access to all sites they don't think are work related, and have logged my attempt to access restricted sites. Bastards!
But then I had luck... My Google Reader was accessible, and for some strange reason I could access Ebay. How Ebay is work related I don't know??? I tried a myriad of websites without a whole lot of joy :(
One more thing... To that child, who keeps trying to be my Facebook friend. GO AWAY! I am never going to be your Facebook friend (or any other type of friend for that matter).
T STands For One STep Forward, One STep Back
2 days ago

4 comments:
Same here! Well, I still get blogger in my morning break :-)
But many sites are off here, too. Annoying!
Try living in the UAE and getting onto certain sites. Oh that's right, you did live in the UAE so you understand. *heehee* We have a tunnel thingy so we can access what we need (Flickr for example).
No blogging at work for me, no no no.
But het me home, and.... ;)
Iris - It's annoying that I can't comment as I read!
Melody - I'm pretty sure my work server is even more restricted than etisalat! Used to really annoy me when they'd get gung-ho and block Amazon!
Rhubarb - The pitfall of non-office jobs ;)
Post a Comment