Sunday, March 29, 2009

Attachment

A conversation in the car today went like this


Boo: When I'm a big grown up lady I'm going to have 3 babies. They will be called Bella, CAM and Boo (named after herself and her 2 cousins)
Me: That's very nice
Boo: I'll need 3 beds for the babies, like Nicole (a friend who is pregnant with baby #3) won't I?
Me: You will need 4 beds, because you will need a bed too
Boo: No, I'll just sleep in your bed with you
************************************

I was a bit bored last night so I decided on a blog-lift. I'm not convinced I like it so there will probably be a few more tweaks coming up.

What do you think?

10 comments:

Guera said...

Haha, I've had a similar conversation with Guerita with her assuring me she will always live with me, even when she's a grown up with babies! Spare me :)

P.S. Love the new look!

Melody said...

I really like the new look. Very soothing; reminds me of a 'berry shake' (a good thing)

Conversations like this occur at our place too. I always tell her "no way are you sharing a room, let alone a bed, with me".

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

I love your new look

Boo is gorgeous ...I love the funny things kids say .Mine are just coming out with funnies.

(blogger ate my last post so I hate blogger because it didn't publish it )

Lceel said...

Not a conversation a man normally has with sons, apparently. Or should I say, fortunately.

Anonymous said...

Lavender you, dilly dilly,
lavender boo..
I like your blog, dilly dilly,
I like you too...

M said...

I see, so she wants the babies but doesn't want to move out of home. Now that's a story that you hear all over town. My babies don't think they're ever moving out so I think I'll have to make sure their teen years are hell so that they WANT to. :)

jeanie said...

ha ha ha - and your problem is?

MissyBoo said...

Guera - I think M has a solution :)

Melody - It is rather a bit 'berry-ish'

Oh come on Melody, no harm in room sharing :)

Trish - Thats what I've loved most about the last year, the funniest things that come out of their mouths, and you will have twice the fun :)

Lou - Haven't you still got one at home? You never know what he's planning!

Rhubarb - Thanks, a poem just for me!

M - Excellent plan *evil laughter*

Jeanie - The problem is bed sharing! She's more than welcome to live with me forever and ever, as long as she's in her own bed!

Having said that, I'll reserve judgement until the appearance of hormones :)

tiff said...

I like the new look and I like Boo's style. A little lady, who knows what she wants!

Alison said...

Kewl new look. I've been thinking about a face life on 3x kewl but I'm not yet brave enough.

LOL @ Boo just sleeping in your bed. Duh! And I'd keep that on record for her 21st hehehe