Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I don't like you Mister Ruschman!

Who is Mister Ruschman?

Well... apart from being a hereford cattle farmer in the rolling hills of scenic Bernardsville in New Jersey (as the website tells me). He is also the idiot who invented Glitter.

Of course it was a man.

No sane woman would invent sparkly shiny stuff that infiltrates your environment with no possibility for it to ever be glitter free again!

9 comments:

Alison said...

I dislike that man so much I want to stick glitter up his.... up his.... up his NOSE!
Yeah. Cop that!
Awful stuff, isn't it?

jeanie said...

I didn't know he had a name.

Ba$tard.

Good luck on Big Kindy stuff!

Lceel said...

And his wife said, "Oh, look. Something shiny." and went off in that direction leaving him to watch football.

Anonymous said...

I say we hog tie him and cover him in honey and then throw glitter at his sorry self.

I am not a fan either.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Glitter! love, love, love it! (I laughed at LceeL - heh)

Melody said...

I *used* to like glitter, like 4.5 years ago. Now it makes my stomache churn.

MissyBoo said...

Al - WHAT???

Are you sure sure you only want to stick it up his nose???

Jeanie - It was difficult but I finally found the Ba$tard's name (though not his first name)!!!

Lou - Ha ha ha ha!!!

Tiff - Ooooohhhh... I LOVE your suggestion :-)

Rhubarb - I'm not surprised! Every teavher I know LOVES glitter. I like it when its not in MY house!!!

Melody - I guess that would be the time when you were able to contain the glitter!!!

Le said...

hee hee this makes me laugh - I'm with R W - I am a glitter fan :)

you might try glitter glue - already stuck in glue it can go nowhere - well not everywhere at least :) le

MissyBoo said...

Le - Glitter glue is marginally better! You be glad you've got lads and don't have to deal with girly make-up that comes with glitter powder :-)