This has been doing my head in! BIG TIME!!!
A trip to IKEA, a broken fingernail, and a blister on my hand (from the F*&%#$% screwdriver), and I now have this...
![]() |
| From Me & Boo |
A trip to IKEA, a broken fingernail, and a blister on my hand (from the F*&%#$% screwdriver), and I now have this...
Anyone spot a small child hiding from the camera?
Anyone care to hazard a guess how long it will last. We're now at 2 hours post clean up, and everything that's been played with, has been packed away in his correct spot!
PS It wasn't the shelves that were an absolute bastard to put together - it was the evil guides for the storage boxes!!!


14 comments:
Okay. I'll give it until tomorrow lunch time for it to be still in that condition then the party is over!
Huge improvement! I spent the morning putting an IKEA bookshelf together for much the same reason - the mess was driving me crazy. I am so happy I now have an Ikea close by again!
How fantastic - I give it two hours.
Cool. Unfortunately, attempting IKEA stuff without a 10 year old to help is extremely frustrating.
Its still clean *shock* *gasp* *horror* The novelty of having a home for everything has not yet worn off!!! :-)
Melody - 11.55 am and the party's still going!
Guera - Maybe we passed you in IKEA yesterday morning? Boo thinks going to IKEA is a special outing lol
Jen - She already helped, putting the wooden plugs in and handing me the screws!
Jeanie - Bzzz... Incorrect!!!
Lou - I hate it when you start something and a) realise its the wrong bit, or b) its around the wrong way! I did that yesterday :-)
I am sure she will keep it spotless! LOL. BTW, can you bring your handy dandy screw driver here and build some of those for us? We need them! Boy, do we need them.
Tiff - Sure next time I'm over that way, always happy to put stuff together!
Can it wait a couple of years?
LOL. When you see the pics of boy child's room on the reno page, you will know why I laugh :)
Maybe I will have to go to Ikea, our house looks like the before photo
Yay for IKEA!! :-))
Didn´t you get anything for yourself?
Ohhh, it´s such a "dangerous" place for me to go! ;-)
Rhubarb - Oooohhhh, pictures of someone elses mess!!! lol
Ingrid - I'll vouch for it... the playroom is still spotless 2 days post Operation Clean Up
Iris - I live 2 seconds from Ikea, I'll be back soon for my booty!
Fantastic Lani and Boo !
I love IKea but it's too far away thank goodness.
We need her to teach my boys how to pack away !
It looks great!
I give it until tomorrow night before it's messy again.
Trish - No, you really don't want Boo to teach your boys to pack away! The first photo shows her real ideas for packing away lol
Veronica - Its now 4 days and the neat and clean playroom novelty continues. I think she'll get past tomorrow night with it still clean!
Post a Comment