Finally, a viewing of baby Maly , the sun bear who is now half grown!
Another visit inside the lemur and cotton-topped tamarins enclosure!
I think this is the guy who wee'd on my arm from the trees above. The docent assured me this is way more lucky than a bird "dropping" on you!!!
That child always looks like she's got bed hair!

The zoo keeper arrived as we were leaving, armed with sultanas. We were allowed back into feed them. The lemurs held our hands, and patted our arms pleading with us for just one more sultana.
On the way home, Boo told me "Lani, you are a really good mum."
"Oh, thank you, darling."
"But lots of times you are not so good."

8 comments:
Boo giveth - and Boo taketh away. Is that instinctual or something that women encourage in their daughters?
That last paragraph had me smiling with recognition. Funny stuff.
LOL @ that last comment!! What they don't realise about zoo visits, is the most amazing thing about it is the fact they make it home with you!
Or is that just me?
An honest kiddo, that´s for sure! :-)
The feeding must have been great! I´m a bit jealous ;-)
Lou - I think its instinctual!
Melody - Funny for now, maybe not so much later!
Jen - Sounds like I better get used to them lol
Alison - No, its not just you!
Iris - The feeding was awesome! You should be jealous ;-)
Sounds like a fabulous day.
Boo is funny. Ivy and she would get on well, I think.
I love the photos! Amazing.
Tiff - Boo already thinks Ivy is one of best friends, so there is no doubt they would get on great!
Ooh comments on my photos! Must be my new camera!!!
Post a Comment