I am celebrating!
I started holidays today!
I came out of yesterday unscathed, despite the weather quashing my plans for the day!
I met two wonderful women last night, Fe and Guera. Over a few glasses of wine, and dinner we chatted the night away, asked the deeper questions not necessarily provided in a blog, and felt like we'd known each other for ages. There is a photo over at Fe's blog if you want a peek of our bloggy meet up!
It was also nice to be with people who knew that yesterday was Kai's anniversary (I'm not sure many of my other IRL friends remember)!
So who's coming to Perth next?
Plots
10 hours ago

9 comments:
lol - can't you just pop by here on your way past?
Congrats, and a virtual champagne over here from me.
Yay, you're on holidays! I had a great time at dinner the other night and was glad to be able to offer IRL support on Kai's anniversary.
Have a great trip and hope Boo has a wonderful birthday. Let me know when you get back so we can get all the girls together!
Hope Kai's aniversary was peaceful ..before your special night out.
I am so envious -congratulations on your holiday I can't wait to see your photos.
You are gorgeous Lani ..not that I expected any thing less.
When you are in Sydney I'd love to met up.
Jen - We had a great time. Boo has quite a few travel destinations on her list (mostly Bali, Bali and Bali), so unfortunately, Adelaide is likely to be a while down the list.
Jeanie - lol! Even funnier is Boo's planning on being at your wedding!
Guera - And your IRL support was very much appreciated! We will definately get those girls together very soon after I get back!
Trish - Oh you are too kind! Hmmm see my response to Jen about my daughter's travel wishlist, its ditto for Sydney at the moment too!
Maybe you could come visit us???
Ohhh, it´s too hot now to come to Perth! The shock from our low temps to your Dec temps was... nearly too much last time!
Tough.... if I had a ticket... I´d be in for a Pie! ;-)
Not that I´m starving over here in No-Pie-Country ;-)
Happy holiday!
It is nice to meet up with other bloggers isn't it? I have some plans in the coming weeks to meet some in Melbourne. *yippee*
Mmm champagne. Enjoy your holiday and your trip to AD.
Sounds like you had fun. This time last year I was home (perth) and I was freezing, so I hope the weather was kinder for visitors this year!
Sounds like you all had a lovely time and i am VERY jealous!
Iris - Its not too hot, YET!
You might be here for a pie, but I'd be there in a flash for Bratworst mit Brot!!!
Melody - Enjoy your Melbourne meet up, and we'll enjoy our holiday!
Rhubarb - The weather is only slightly better this year!
Tiff - We had a lovely time, shame you couldn't join us! Were your ears burning???
Post a Comment