Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Zoo

Sunday was such a beautiful day here in Perth we decided to go the zoo and see if we were lucky enough to see Maly, the baby sun bear. We weren't lucky enough to see her this time.
No photos please



Up close and personal with a lemur. Boo was itching to touch this lemur and it took all her willpower not to reach out, though her hand came up a few times.

This roo was enjoying his sunbaking

I was only sorry, I didn't take my camera and had to use the mobile camera as there were some great shots to be had

4 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

She looks much older than only 2 in the pic! So self-confident also!

Is that Makulu? When I was in Perth Zoo it was hot December and I saw nearly no animals, they all hid in the shade. Just saw the famous pic "The Kiss", but no Giraffe...

jeanie said...

All great shots, M&B, especially considering the phone camera!

By the way - I have some bling for you at my blog.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great day!

MissyBoo said...

Iris - I'm not sure which giraffe this one is, we now have 5 I think, there was another new baby born between christmas and new year. All the animals (except the baby bear) were up and out and about for a change on Sunday!

Jeanie - Thanks for my beautiful bling! I've been getting some great shots on my mobile lately, I think most of the photos on this blog are from the mobile!

Tiff - It really was a great day