What followed was a near hysterical child insisting she was the boss!!! I put my case forward on the boss situation and me being the mummy and all and eventually she conceded we could share being the boss!!!
We dropped round to grandma and papa's for dinner. Boo walks in announcing "I'm the boss." Grandma and Papa tell her they are the bosses because they are older and wiser, and of course its their house. Boo doesn't take kindly to this especially when grandma tells her that mummy is the boss at her house. After a bit more bantering the subject is finally changed.
After dinner and bathtime has passed and we are nearly ready to head home. Boo came and sat on my lap, gaves me a big cuddle and then whispered very quietly in my ear. It was so quiet I couldn't hear, so she whispered very quietly again, "I'm the boss"
What can you do but laugh and fear what the next 18 years have in store!!!

7 comments:
LOL... Oh dear!
Well, she is determined, at least!
lol
We used to have and still have those discussion. I get a perverted pleasure in explaining that I am the boss because:
- I'm older
- I'm smarter
- I'm bigger
- I'm stronger
- And I have all the money.
It doesn't always convince her, but at least it makes me feel better. lol
Alison - Please don't laugh. I have a determined stubborn little person on my hands, and I'm scared of my future!
Lin - Now if only Boo would listen to an explanation of why I am the boss, I could try to convince both of us at the same time!
The gauntlet has been drawn, the challenge issued .... sigh, you have my sympathy. Any chance a new barbie (or similar) might distract her attaention lol
Oh yes, fun times ahead forseen!
MG - Unfortunately the challenge continues in the boss stakes and as yet I have not found a suitable distraction!
Jeanie - Its a good thing I find rollercoasters fun!
Hi
Post a Comment