And so begins, Miss Boo’s party circuit AGAIN.
Boo has had a handful of birthday parties to attend since February, though for some bizarre reason the majority of children at kindy (and our non-kindy friends) celebrate their birthdays between August and January.
We arrived at kindy last Monday and Boo was handed four envelopes – each with a party invitation, thus filling our weekends until the 1st weekend in September, and we have already attended 2 parties since 1 August.
Which brings me to the question – what do you buy 4 year old boys?

8 comments:
Ohhh parties!!!! We LOVE parties!!!
As for what to buy 4yo boys - anything disgusting usually works for us... The putty toilets that fart when you squish your fingers in them, squishy skulls with poppy out-ie eye balls when you squeeze them, the key chains with animals that poo when you squeeze them...
Squishing, squeezing, pooing, disgustingment!!!
For *my* 4 year old boy (soon to be 5), torches are just about as exciting as it gets. People know he likes torches and he has now amassed a collection of about 8 .. each one slightly different but vitally important to him.
I agree with corymbia, torches are great, as are magnifying glasses.
There is a series of books called 'I Spy' which are great for this age, a bit along the lines of Where's Wally? (remember those) but with really fun and interesting photos in which they have to find all sorts of treasures.
Have fun partying,
Christie
I reckon you can't go wrong with Matchbox cars...but then I have very limited experience with 4 year old boys :)
Trucks (lorries), Matchbox Cars, Star Wars stuff, or anything gooey and slimy.
I usually go for Leggo. It's pretty hard to go wrong with Leggo.
Thanks all for your comments - I now feel better equipped to deal with presents for 4 yo boys :)
Post a Comment