I knew my blogoversary was coming up. I planned to write a blog about something, not sure exactly what, but it would definately have included my lovely blogger buddies...
I missed it, it was the 12 June...
Belated Happy 1st Blogoversary to Me & Boo
R U Prickly
7 hours ago

8 comments:
Happy belated blogiversary!
We must have started blogging around the same time. I started my blog sometime in June....I forgot the exact date though.
Happy Belated Blog-iversary to you!!
(((((((( Hug )))))))))
xoxox
Happy blogiversary from here, too! Yay! :-)
Time runs!
Only a year? I could've 'sworn' we had known each other longer than that!
Happy Blogiversary to you!
Happy Belated Blog Birthday :) Here's to many more *clink*
Happy belated of blogiversaries to you! may there be many more.
Thanks All :) You know without you all I wouldn't have lasted 2 months!
Happy Belated Blogiversary. I am so glad you do blog - and gladder still that I found you. *HUG*
Post a Comment