Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Driving too fast

I am currently time impaired... I blame needing sleep, removing wood panelling, a gruelling work schedule and a tantruming 3 year old!

All you get is this weekends classic quote from the back seat driver...

Mum, you're driving too fast. Please slow down coz I'm wobbling all over the place like jelly on a plate back here!


In my defence I was doing 70 in a 70 zone... so there!

10 comments:

Melody said...

Ooo I know all about 3 year old girls. Actually it is the age 4 you have to worry about (with my own experience!) *heehee*

I used to always get comments from my own back seat driver about going too fast! (And I was always just doing the speed limit!)

Alison said...

LOL - Great description from the back seat driver!
I will giggle quietly until sleep catches up with you and I can laugh loudly without being offensive.
Ohhh, the joy of other people's children!!

Iris Flavia said...

Better a slow-downer from the back seat than the red flash I got on Tuesday! Gahhh...

Le said...

hee hee that is so cute - what a great picture !! le

Anonymous said...

Yep, I can relate to the time impaired feeling! I love Boo's quotes. :) Hope the wood panelling demolition is going well. :)

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOL!!!!

Noah always askes me to go slower, not faster 'like Gordon' or else I might 'derail' and smash.

Lceel said...

MPH? or KPH?

Anonymous said...

LOL! Love the comments from the backseat :)

Anonymous said...

Have you been told of late? ;)

MissyBoo said...

Melody - I look after my 4 year old niece every Thursday and I think I understand what you're saying :(

Alison - I get so much joy from your children (even when you don't) so I guess we're almost even now ;)

Iris - Not the red flash! Get yourself a wobbly jelly for the back seat!

Le - She'll want to know why you giggled because 'It is not funny being wobbled like jelly, you know'

Guera - I do worry at the precociousness of some of her quotes! The demolition is over (as you saw) now time to think about the restoration!

Tiff - You're allowed to laugh, you have 3 year olds.

I am so glad 'Thomas' provides some other teaching moments. All Boo has gleaned is 'The Fat Controller should do some exercise so he won't be fat anymore'

Lou - KPH... Aren't you glad your children have grown up?

Amanda - I'm glad we made you smile

Rhubarb - Sadly, I'm being told all the time :)