First we made and bagged thirty sachets of Reindeer Food for all our little friends (including those

Thanks H&B for the inspiration ;-)
Today, I've been busy whipping up some Cointreau Balls

And boxing them up...

I also started the master of all treats . I just need my little
Want to guess???

I will try and share it with you tomorrow but our festivities begin... being of German descent and all. Otherwise I'll share it with you in a couple of days!
Merry Christmas to you all. Hoping you all have a fabulous time!
Love Me & Boo xxxx
For those of you who know me, please don't die of shock at my Domestic Goddess moments!

7 comments:
lol about the kids you didn't want to give anything too.
I think we can all relate to that ; )
Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas ...mmm on the Cointreau Ball.
Very cute boxes too.
I can't wait to see what you are making ?
I wish you a very Merry Kiss mess and all with your little helper....she sounds just as cute and helpful as mine.
Looks like a Gingerbread House to me ! I don't think I could take the pressure :)
Yummy Cointreau Balls, and isn't that Reindeer Dust wonderful ? I can't tell you how many people have just popped in to find themselves the surprised and delighted recipient of a pack - I can't wait to use mine .. err .. ours tonight ;p
Well, of course I already know now, being late to the Christmas party.
Those all look yummo.
Aaah, I got the answer from the horse's mouth! Great to see you yesterday. Have a great day tomorrow. :)
Dina - It was kids Boo didn't want to give to, NOT me :-)
Trish - Toddlers are so amazingly helpful, it's such a shame their help increases the time it takes to achieve anything!
H&B - The reindeer dust was a huge success. Thank you so much for that idea!
Tiff - Ah sneaky!
Guera - It was great to see you, too and finally meet your delightful girls :-)
yum yum double yum - they all look magic !! le
Post a Comment