LOL - I LOVE barbie in a blender!!And she certainly has the moves. Gorgeous!
Priceless! I wanted to fall over in a dead faint after all those dance-spins!And I LOVE the barbie in a blender! WHAT a statement!
I loved Barbie in the blender too. I didn't see in what context Barbie went in the blender but when I saw it, I figured it was photo worthy!Boo loves to groove and do spinny-whinnys!
I actually think that spinning is toddler drugs!!Barbie in a blender is fantastic.
*snort* Hilarious.
LOL! Classic!
oh that is so very cute ! Boo is adorable.That where all Barbies should go ..LOL
Post a Comment
7 comments:
LOL - I LOVE barbie in a blender!!
And she certainly has the moves. Gorgeous!
Priceless! I wanted to fall over in a dead faint after all those dance-spins!
And I LOVE the barbie in a blender! WHAT a statement!
I loved Barbie in the blender too. I didn't see in what context Barbie went in the blender but when I saw it, I figured it was photo worthy!
Boo loves to groove and do spinny-whinnys!
I actually think that spinning is toddler drugs!!
Barbie in a blender is fantastic.
*snort* Hilarious.
LOL! Classic!
oh that is so very cute ! Boo is adorable.
That where all Barbies should go ..LOL
Post a Comment