Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dieting with PMT

My friend Tony, and his diet are working well generally speaking. Tony has the help of the 'Diet Police' Boo. Whatever I eat, apart from the shakes, a little person pipes up with

"Are you allowed to eat that on your diet"???

"Yes, Boo I am allowed to eat celery"!!!

This evening Boo left a small piece of white chocolate on the coffee table. I was having PMT chocolate cravings and that little bit of chocolate had my name written on it! It was calling me...

Teach me to buy showbags with chocolate, when I have PMT and I'm dieting!!!

I asked Boo if I could have that bit of chocolate, and surprisingly my toddler said "Yes"

As I put the desired chocolate into my mouth.

"I am sure you cannot have that on your diet"!!!

*sigh*

4 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

What a sweet, caring! girl! :-)

jeanie said...

ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Fe said...

Oh this is SO familiar!

Except that I don't diet.

Even though I most definitely should. But my Boo is quite self-conscious about his body image, and I don't want to have him see me doing anything but LOVE the body that I am in (this is sometimes a very hard thing to do!)

But my little / big non-paying hotel guests are my conscience on SO many things. ESPECIALLY buying anything! Boo was "Do you REALLY need that?" everytime I even slowed down by a shop window in Paris!

God love 'em!!

MissyBoo said...

Iris - It is because she is so sweet and caring!

Jeanie - Glad you had a laugh :-)

Fe - I know I do worry about the effect of my dieting on her later in life. Though I am eating lots of salad, vegetables and fruit and cooking my protein foods without any embellishments, so I figure I am showing her healthy eating.

Now if I can get her to eat salad, she wouldn't even notice I was dieting!!!

I love your Boo being your shopping conscience lol