Sunday, July 27, 2008

As Easy As Riding a Bike

Boo achieved a milestone today :-) She finally got the steering and the pedalling coordinated and could ride her bike completely unaided (except for training wheels). She could do them independently of each other before, her bike has a steering/pushing handle so not an issue. The pure joy and excitement on her face was a priceless gift :-)

Of course I didn't take any photos, as we'd quickly snuck out between the rain, and I didn't think she'd get it altogether today (she couldn't do it yesterday)!!! When we got home she complained that her arms were tired from that big long bike ride around the block!!! I figure she must have been holding on very tight...

6 comments:

jeanie said...

How awesome! The freedom bike riding gives a child is priceless - good on her.

Anonymous said...

Very very precious.

Alison said...

Oh that is SO kewl! Go Boo!!!

Iris Flavia said...

Wow that´s early! Now you gotta run, huh? ;-)

MissyBoo said...

Iris - Thankfully she can't go fast enough for me to have to run. Though when she can, I'll have my very own personal trainer lol

Anonymous said...

People should read this.