Monday, June 23, 2008

Pooh Bear

A smile to start the week:

Last night Boo and I went to Grandma and Papa's for dinner. Boo had her bag with her so she could have her bath there. The following conversation ensued

Papa - What's in your bag?
Boo - Pyjamas and knickers (as she fossics through bag). Look Papa, Pooh Bear (taking clean knickers towards Papa)
Papa - No, I don't want to see (squirming away as fast as he can and looking mortified)
Boo - (looking perplexed) But look Papa
Papa - No, I don't want to see your poo!!!

Poor Papa thought Boo had said "Look Papa, poo in there"

3 comments:

Maude Lynn said...

That is too funny!

BB said...

Oh too cute... from the mouths of babes. eh?

Hope Grandpa has recovered!!!

BB

PS Thanks for lovely comment on my blog. :-)

MissyBoo said...

MZ - Thanks for dropping by

BB - Yor welcome your Blog deserves lovely comments