Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lets Try Again

This is my second foray into the world of blogging. Well okay, previously Boo was blogging but I didn't maintain the momentum, and Boo's site was abandoned last year. Reading Jeanie and Alison's blogs has inspired me to try again. I promise I will update regularly (yeah right)

2 comments:

Alison said...

Oooh, welcome to the blogging world!
I NEVER thought I'd get into the whole blog thing, but I have to admit I am totally converted. Possibly because I have a place where I can talk about myself and the girls all the time and get away with it. LOL.

What a stunning picture of Boo! Gosh she has grown up so much!!

I'm really looking forward to reading your blog, Lani!

MissyBoo said...

Sadly, Al that photo is from about 6 months ago so she has grown up way more! I just love the photo